Electroless Nickel Strike Bath
Available for direct purchse, “SafeGard© EN-AL” is an easy to use electroless nickel strike bath for use on wrought aluminum, aluminum castings for both pure aluminum and high copper alloys. The SafeGard EN-AL formula is designed to work specifically with our SafeGard EN-ALPC Aluminum Plating Catalyze. Contact us today for more information.
- Exceptional bath stability
- Long bath life will give you 10 – 12 metal turnover
- Consistent plating rates
- RoHS, WEEE and ELV compliant
- No break in Period
- Solution is self-pH regulating and as a result requires very little if any pH adjustment.
- Only one product (SafeGard EN-ALMU) is added to water for make-up
- Only one product (SafeGard EN-ALAD is added to tank to replenish bath strength
- High Tolerance to impurities
- If the use of copper is desired, do not use alkaline copper cyanide strike use acid copper plating.
- The SafeGard EN electroless nickel processes are all completely cyanide-free
SafeGard CC- EN – the simple way to great EN results